Norland Mebo Gastrointestinal Capsules is a product with a great difference. It restores and rejuvenates and permeates deep into the blood streams to help reactivate dead and damaged cells.
Its benefits are quite enormous as it works far more than the under-listed
Repair & Regeneration of Mucosa of the Gastrointestinal (GI) TractPeptic UlcerGastroduodenal ulcerGastritisEsophagitisGastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)Damage to mucosa due to radiation and chemotherapyCancer in the GI Tract (e.g., gastric cancer, colon cancer
Prevention & Relief of GI Tract Disorders
- Irritation to stomach by alcohol or spicy food
- Atrophy, necrosis, erosion or degeneration of mucosa due to aging and/or stress
- Provides an innovative formulation that mimics mucus naturally secreted by mucosa and
adheres to the GI lining to protect the mucosa from further injury or irritation.
- Isolates GI lesions from the low pH environment of the stomach so as to promote physiological regeneration and repair of mucosal membrane.
- Provides regenerative nutrients to the GI Tract to stimulate self-healing of the body via
cultivation of stem cells.
- Reduces or eliminates scarring of the GI lining to promote efficient absorption of nutrients and prevent relapse of GI disorders.
GI Capsule Contains:
Soft gel capsules containing natural ingredients including:
- Sesame Oil
- Cera Flava
- Scutellariae Radix and other edible herbs, which provide phytosterols, bio-flavones, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- 40 capsules per bottle
- 0.5 g/capsule,
Use as General Health Food Supplement
- Enhancing absorption of nutrients from food.
- Promoting regeneration and health of normal cells in the body.
- Maintaining homeostasis of the body
Direction for Use:
- Please see package insert.
- 2 times/day, Adult: 3-5 Caps/time; Child: 1-2 Caps/time.
- One hour before meal, or at gastrointestinal discomfort